||On behalf of our Client, we are pleased to announce our partnership with the largest hospital group in Qatar. Currently, we are looking for Psychiatric Nurses who are keen to undertake a new challenge and relocate to Qatar.
In order to be eligible for these roles you will:
- Have excellent English (both written and verbal)
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current Nursing License
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- Have significant clinical experience in specific area of practice
- Arabic language skills will be advantage
In return, you will receive a salary of 12,000(QR) –21,000(QR), along with a wide selection of benefits including:
• Accommodation worth 12,000(QR) (married) or 7,000(QR) (single)
• Transport allowance of 2,000(QR)
• Mobile phone allowance of 1,000(QR)
• Economy tickets for employee plus family (up to 3 children)
• Medical and emergency dental cover
• Optional furniture loan of 40,000(QR) (optional for the employee)
• Schooling allowance of 30,000(QR) per eligible child per academic year (up to 3 children)
• 45 leave days plus both Eid holy weeks and all other national holidays.
• Relocation allowance for air freight up to 300kgs
• Gratuity of 1 year’s basic salary per year of service.
If you would like to earn an attractive salary, whilst progressing your own career and working in a modern hospital, please send us your CV in WORD format with all of your contact details to email@example.com