||Geriatrics – Are you the new specialist for an attractive department at a regional hospital in Denmark?
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialist doctors in geriatrics, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
The hospital covers approximately 235,000 inhabitants. It is structured in 11 centres with appurtenant clinics and subunits such as outpatient departments, wards, laboratories etc. Furthermore, there is an administration with staff departments (the quality department, the finance department, and the HR department), an IT department, and a “project department of hospital construction”.
The hospital has approximately 420 beds and almost 430,000 inpatients and outpatients receive treatment every year.
About the position:
The Geriatric Department treats elderly patients normally the over-65s, who typically have one of the following symptoms/problems:
• Falling tendencies/falling without fracture
• Acute loss of function
• Multi morbidity (many different diseases at once)
• Demented patients with acute diseases
• Pain problematics
• Undetermined loss of functions
• Undetermined weakening
• Undetermined loss of weight
• Loss of function and need of rehabilitation in relation with disease
• Patients who are associated with the geriatric outpatient clinic
• Specialisation in Geriatrics
• Professional command of English
• Independent and able to see development potentials for yourself and the department
• Stable, trustworthy, positive and cooperative with other specialist professions.
• Motivation for living and working abroad
• Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
Permanent contact regulated by the Danish collective agreement
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
• Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Language course for your spouse and elderly children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact us: +3670/3274323 or email@example.com or visit our website: www.medicolink.com.