||WORK AT YOUR OWN CLINIC IN DENMARK
We are looking for suitable orthopaedic surgeons who would like to have their own clinic in Denmark. We offer you a profitable business opportunity, intensive language and cultural training, good working conditions and a family-friendly integration program.
Financially, this opportunity combines security in the short run with high income potential in the long run.
The orthopaedic surgery clinic treats and operates patients who suffer from diseases in the locomotive apparatus. The clinic’s special field of interest is conditions in hands and feet. All of the clinic’s patients have been referred to the clinic by their GPs and the clinic performs almost 2000 operations per year.
The desired candidates have:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in orthopaedic surgery
• Interest in front-foot and hand treatment
• Professional command of English
• Motivation for living and working abroad
• Ambition of having an own private clinic
• Patient orientedness, co-operative skills, entrepreneurial spirit, business oriented mind-set, long term perspective
Description of positions:
• Modern private clinic with good infrastructure, built-up patient circle, loyal and experienced staff and in a solid financial situation
• 40 working hours a week organized in a family friendly way
• Friendly atmosphere with colleagues as well as patients and state of the art treatment and equipment
• Location: medium sized town area
• 5 weeks paid holiday
What we offer:
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Program in Budapest with compensation for lost income and accommodation
• A trip to Denmark prior to the language course where the candidate and his/her family can see their clinic, and check out the local community
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Assistance and guidance in administrative processes
• Accommodation and integration assistance in Denmark
• Legal framework and expertise
Partner Programme and Family Integration:
• Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
• Partner Program with a personal integration consultant in Budapest or on-line
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If this sounds tempting, if you meet the requirements and you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact consultant at Medicolink, Tamás György: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 70 314 9651.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia for several years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.