||Staff specialist in orthopaedic surgery with interest and experience in front-foot and hand surgery
Synonyms: orthopaedic surgeon, hand surgeon, foot surgeon, specialist in orthopaedics
You will work in a Danish private orthopaedic surgery clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions and solid financial situation. You will have a better work-life balance and secure future. You can also become clinic owner in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, which will provide great financial potentials.
The clinic has a built-up patient circle and loyal and experienced staff. You will work in friendly atmosphere with colleagues as well as patients. Your primary tasks will be to perform front-foot and hand treatments.
• have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in orthopaedic surgery
• are Interested in front-foot and hand treatment
• have ambition of having an own private clinic
• have co-operative skills, entrepreneurial spirit, business oriented mind-set, long term perspective and you are patient oriented
• are fluent in English
• are motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
• 40 hour working week organized in a family friendly way
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Legal framework and expertise
• Language course for your spouse and elderly children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Tamás György: +36 70 314 96 51 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our webpage and social channels: