|Detalles del anuncio
||Hematologia y Hemoterapia
||Ofertas de empleo
||REGISTRAR IN HAEMATOLOGY FOR IRELAND- URGENT!
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||firstname.lastname@example.org BOLOGNA HEALTH JOBS S.L.
||Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) has new exciting opportunities for HAEMATOLOGY doctors in public and private hospitals in several cities of the Republic of Ireland ( MOST OF THEM closed to the airports) for July 2016 .
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) .
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-4500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Travelling expenses for face to face interviews (if deemed suitable) will be refunded under certain conditions. Please note that a face to face interview is not strictly necessary as interviews can de done using Skype or telephone depending on each case.
- Allowance for children of 130€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help with relocation assistance for all doctors that are placed and will provide useful tips and advice for interviews with hospitals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements are:
1-Minimum experience of 4-5 years in Emergency Medicine at a Hospital is essential.
2-The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
3- The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). Fluency in written and spoken English will be indispensible. NO FORMAL EXAMINATION IS REQUIERED for the time being please note that for UK there is a formal English examination required. Please take note that Bologna Health Jobs works with a network of English speaking native teachers that can give classes on Skype if the English level is not up to standard.
4-All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country from the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country)and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||30 Mar 2016
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por firstname.lastname@example.org ]