|Detalles del anuncio
||Ofertas de empleo
||SPECIALIST DOCTORS IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) requires Otolaryngologist doctors for HSE Irish hospitals for July 2017.
REGISTRAR IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY
CONSULTANT IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) .
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-4500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- Consultant positions as from 6000 eur-monthly salary
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Travelling expenses for face to face interviews (if deemed suitable) will be refunded under certain conditions. Please note that a face to face interview is not strictly necessary as interviews can de done using Skype or telephone depending on each case.
- Allowance for children of 130€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help with relocation assistance for all doctors that are placed and will provide useful tips and advice for interviews with hospitals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements are:
1-All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in the EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland
2-The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
4- The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). Fluency in written and spoken English will be indispensible. HSE recommend to pass the Ielts exam if you want to have more opportunities to get a job.
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to ENT (counting your residency period).
2. Very high level of English (at least C1).
3. Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
4. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered.
5. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should have had the specialist title recognized in an EU member state
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||10 May 2017
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]