||Job offer for electrophysiologist to South Sweden
The Hospital in South Sweden is looking for an experienced electrophysiologist who independently can perform ablations of supraventricular tachycardias, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation and AV-node ablations.
Competence in VT ablation is an asset, but not a demand. The person concerned should also be able to supervise colleague in training.
In addition to ablations, the duties will include outpatient visits (especially arrhythmia patients) and probably follow-up of device patients (especially ICD patients). Depending on skills and desires, the duties can also include general cardiology activities, including working in the ward, physiological examinations (such as TTE, TEE, exercise tests, etc.), teaching colleagues and students, and possibly cardiology on-call service.
The department of Cardiology consists of about 120 employees, including 14 senior and 4 junior doctors. The ward has 32 beds for the care of patients with cardiac diseases, including 6 CCU beds. About 400 myocardial infarction patients are treated annually. The clinic performs 1000 coronary angiographies per year, including 600 patients treated with PCI. The cardiology outpatient department is located next to the ward. The hospital’s clinical physiological laboratory is run by cardiology clinic and performs TTE, TEE, ergometry stress tests, Holter, head-up tilt tests, 24-hour blood pressure measurement, etc. in outpatients and inpatients. About 200 new pacemakers are implanted annually in the hospital, of which about 30 CRT and 40 ICDs. Device implantation is run by the anaesthesia department. Follow-up of pacemakers and ICDs is run by the cardiology department.
• Permanent contract after a six-month trial period.
• The starting salary approx. 45.000 – 50.000 SEK/month. • Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-16 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka