||The child psychiatry department is looking for 2 specialists in child psychiatry and 2 residents to join their team.
Skaraborg Hospital provides services in four locations in the Skaraborg area: Skövde, Lidköping, Falköping and Mariestad. They provide specialist care in thirty medical specialities and more than 4200 employees work to provide good care to the inhabitants of the Västra Götaland region.
They work systematically from a long-term perspective to give patients reliable care and to the employees a fulfilling and pleasant workplace.
As a child psychiatrist you will work in in- and outpatient care with children between the ages of 7 and 18. You will not only work with patients from Skövde but also from Hjo, Karsborg and Tibro. In our clinic, we have a multi-professional team with psychologists, social workers, nurses etc.
• Specialist title in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry or resident in child and adolescent psychiatry
• Availability to complete the Swedish, intensive course and reach a C1 level
• The candidate should be flexible and have a high level of motivation
• Permanent contract after reaching the C1 Swedish level
• Salary starting from 40 000 SEK. The salary after 6 months is proximately 45-50 000 SEK
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-13 at email@example.com
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka