|| Akershus university hospital is Norway’s biggest acute hospital and the regional hospital for almost 10% of Norway’s population. We have quickly developing research environment within medicine and health sciences.
‘’Close to people – strongly competent” is our vision.
Surgical division consists of 10 departments that deliver surgical services to the recipient region of almost 500 000 inhabitants. The division organizes also all the common surgical functions including anesthesiology, intensive therapy and Palliative center. Additionally, we have significant research and academical activities.
Brendo department consists of the section for the breast- and endocrinological surgery and the section for plastic surgery. Additionally, the commercial services and the polyclinic are included in the department. There is a high volume of activity as the breast- and endocrinological surgery section has yearly around 850 bed posts, 600 daily treatments as well as 7 000 polyclinical consultations.
• Leadership and further development of the section for breast and endocrinological surgery
• Responsibility for the planning and good organization of the section
• Contribute to the strong focus on the quality and safety of patients
• To introduce necessary reorganization and change
As a leader of the section for breast- and endocrinological surgery you should:
• Be a surgeon, preferably specialized in breast- and endocrinological surgery
• Be a strong and clear leader that wishes to manage the section in close cooperation with both external and internal partners
• Be independent, initiate improvements, be good at organizing and planning, have good communication skills
• Speak and write one of Scandinavian languages fluently (we help you learn it)
• Be loyal, flexible, respectful and involved within the cooperation with the other sections and departments. Personal integrity is important.
• Demanding and exciting job, within the organization that is meaningful for society
• Demanding leader position in an exciting field of leadership, competence and god patient processes
• Stimulating environment with strong competence
• Opportunities for development and promotion
• Remuneration based on agreement
To apply: please send your CV (and any other files)
mentioning reference code DM-48 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Mr. Vitaly Pryadka
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822