Ofertas de Empleo de Medicina y Enfermería
|Anuncios, ofertas y demandas de empleo. Ayuda en la búsqueda de trabajo en el medio sanitario. Información sobre oportunidades laborales en Medicina y Salud, detalladas según las diferentes especialidades Médicas y de Enfermería.
|Detalles del anuncio
||Ofertas de empleo
||Doctores en Medicina Interna
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||email@example.com-Bologna Health Jobs
||Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunities for Registrars and consultant doctors in General Internal Medicine in the Republic of Ireland
with special interested in:
INCORPORATION: AS SOON AS POSIBLE WITH THE IMC REGISTRATION and irish experience ( only registrars posts).
- Initial contracts of 1 year. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500 eur net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- To attend conferences or further education : 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
- Initial contracts of 1 year .
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions +ONCALLS+ private practice (up to 20% of your normal working time).
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants POSTS
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding .
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least C1). Preferably, but not essential, with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered. We are actually one of the very few agencies that will actually do this for you.
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should have there specialist title in Microbiology recognized in an EU member state and have practiced in this country for at least 3 year as from the date of recognition.
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after. We are also proud members of the NRF (National Recruitment Federation) in Ireland with a license to practice.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
22 Northumberland Road
Fax: (+353) 14475043
C / Valle de Laciana nº 52
Phone: (+34) 910511510
Fax: (+34) 932122 138
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||19 Feb 2018
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]