||Description: Bologna Health Jobs has a new exciting opportunity for a CONSULTANT IN MICROBIOLOGY in a public hospital in the west of Ireland.
CONSULTANT IN MICROBIOLOGY - IT IS MANDATORY TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HOSPITALS
- Initial contracts of 1 year .
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions +ONCALLS+ private practice (up to 20% of your normal working time).
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants POSTS
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding .
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least B2). Preferably, but not essential, with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered. We are actually one of the very few agencies that will actually do this for you.
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should have there specialist title in Microbiology recognized in an EU member state and have practiced in this country for at least 3 year as from the date of recognition.
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after. We are also proud members of the NRF (National Recruitment Federation) in Ireland with a license to practice.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
22 Northumberland Road
Fax: (+353) 14475043
C / Valle de Laciana nº 52
Phone: (+34) 910511510
Fax: (+34) 932122 138
Keywords: Microbiology Physicians, Microbiology Consultant, Emergency Department, ACLS, ATLS, Irish Medical Council, IMC, doctors, jobs for microbiologists, medical jobs Ireland.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org