Ofertas de Empleo de Medicina y Enfermería
|Anuncios, ofertas y demandas de empleo. Ayuda en la búsqueda de trabajo en el medio sanitario. Información sobre oportunidades laborales en Medicina y Salud, detalladas según las diferentes especialidades Médicas y de Enfermería.
|Detalles del anuncio
||Ofertas de empleo
||Physicians in clinical cardiology
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||firstname.lastname@example.org Bologna Health Jobs
||Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunities for Consultants and Registrars in Clinical Cardiology public hospitals in several cities of Ireland (Dublin, Galway, Cork, Wexford, Waterford, Drogheda, Naas, Mullingar, Limerick, etc) for July 2018
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6500-7500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions (4000-5000€ for Registrar positions).
- 1 month allowance for accommodation in most cases.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year). 3 weeks per semester fro Registrar positions.
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Travelling expenses for face to face interviews (if deemed suitable) will be refunded under certain conditions. Please note that a face to face interview is not strictly necessary as interviews can de done using Skype or telephone depending on each case.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help with relocation assistance for all doctors that are placed and will provide useful tips and advice for interviews with hospitals.
-- IMC registration will be a plus, but we will help all candidates to register with the IMC if they haven't started the process. We will also help the candidate with all the paper work necessary to effectively incorporate to the job place.
-- All doctors must be a specialist in a country of the EU.
-- Minimum of 2 years post training experience as a specialist.
-- Irish or UK experience is recommendable but not essential.
-- High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written). No candidate without fluency in the language will be shortlisted for interview, the minimum level acceptable is a C1 level.
- At least 4-5 years experience post graduation as a doctor in Cardiology.
- IMC registration or if this has not yet been done you need to be qualified as a doctor inside the European Union or have recognised your MD in a EU country and have practiced at least 3 years in this country as from the date of recognition. We will help all doctors that comply with these conditions to obtain there registration.
- High level of spoken and written English. IELTs band 7 is very recomendable although not essential in all cases.
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
22 Northumberland Road
Fax: (+353) (0)14475043
C / Valle de Laciana nº52
Phone: (+34) 910511510
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||10 Apr 2018
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]