||Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunities for Consultants in Neurology in public hospitals in several cities of Ireland (Dublin, Galway, Cork, Wexford, Waterford, Drogheda, Naas, Mullingar, Limerick, etc) for July 2018.
Salary and working hours:
- Salary will go from 122000€ to 160000€ (gross annual salary depending on your experience) for a 39 hour week. On top of this you can get up to 22000€ more on on-calls and 3856€ on rota allowance. You are also eligible to do up to 20% extra work with Private patients in your time at the hospital, typically Irish Consultants earn a lot of extra money in this way.
- On-calls rotas will be 1:4 once the Radiologist is incorporated to the work place.
Type of contract:
- 1 year or 6months contracts with a possibility of extension.
- 31 working days per year holidays+10 public holidays
- 7 days study leave for attendance at conferences/seminars
- Up to 3000€/year for educational funding.
- Free accommodation for up to 4 weeks depending on the hospital.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
-- IMC registration will be a plus, but we will help all candidates to register with the IMC if they haven't started the process. We will also help the candidate with all the paper work necessary to effectively incorporate to the job place.
-- All doctors must be a specialist in a country of the EU.
-- Minimum of 2 years post training experience as a specialist.
-- Capable of dealing with General Neurology (stroke, multiple sclerosis, epilepsis, movement disorders, dementia and vascular diseases, etc)
-- Irish or UK experience is recommendable but not essential.
-- High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written). No candidate without fluency in the language will be shortlisted for interview, the minimum level acceptable is a C1 level.
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after.