||BHJ is currently recruiting an exceptionally motivated experienced General Medicine Registrar for a leading hospital in the Ulster region of Ireland. The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a well-run medical centre with modern, advanced facilities.
The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands on care for a wide variety of patients within the General Medicine Department. Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO's). On-call duties are also required for General Medicine Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
Taking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 or even 3 years). Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Annual total gross salary for Registrars of 80.000-110.000€. Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 18 days per semester to attend courses, conferences, etc.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
5+ years of relevant experience
Previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications
Irish or UK experience desirable
Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0)