|| Bologna Health Jobs requires a haematology REGISTRAR doctor for IMMEDIATE JOB VACANCY.
The hospital located in the south of Ireland is the largest university teaching hospital in Ireland and the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus. CUH is the tertiary referral centre for the HSE Southern area, and the supra regional area of Limerick, Clare, Tipperary, Waterford and Kilkenny. CUH therefore acts as a regional centre for secondary and tertiary care for the catchment population of 550,000 served by the HSE Southern area and a supra-regional centre for a total a population of 1.1 million.
In 2016 CUH had 63,444 ED presentations, 209,947out-patient attendances 45,493 inpatient discharges and 80,938 day cases.
The maternity services had 7638 births and 90,453 outpatient attendances.
CUH has 800 beds and this will increase further to 1,000 beds on completion of the transfer of additional services to the CUH campus. CUH currently employs 3,269 (WTE) staff of multiple professions and is the primary teaching hospital for the Faculty of Health and Science in University College Cork.
- Initial contract up to July 2019. Big opportunities to get a Consultants position after this first contract in Ireland if on the specialist Registrar of the IMC. Consultant doctors in Ireland typically earn up to 200.000€/year (10.000€+ NET/ month).
- Annual total gross salary for Registrars of 100.000-110.000€. Approximate net monthly salary of 4500-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- Public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 18 days per semester maximum to attend conferences and courses for Registrar posts.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
Interested candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Have at least 4-5 years relevant experience in Haematology.
- Be registered with the Irish Medical Council on the General or Specialist Registrar. If NOT yet registered we will help all candidates deemed suitable to do this (please take into account this process can take up to 3 months).
- Fluent English (IELTs band 7 is essential for this post or OET with at least grade B).
If you are an experienced doctor, there is a demand for your skills and experience in Ireland right now and you can look forward to interviewing and ultimately working with some of the best hospitals in Europe.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.