||Bologna Health Jobs have new exciting opportunities for a 2 Consultants IN Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist for an important HSE hospitals located in the South of Ireland with a possibility to become permanent in a short period of time.
Details of the service:
This post is to provide a psychiatry service to children in the community experiencing psychiatric difficulties, reporting to the Executive Clinical Director and Head of Service Mental Health.
Have at least 1 years experience as a Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Registration as a specialist in the Specialist Division of the Register of Medical Practitioners maintained by the Medical Council in Ireland in the specialties of psychiatry.
If you are not registered we can help you with PAPERS
• To be responsible for the care and treatment of patients in his/her clinical charge and to ensure mechanisms for the co-ordination of the care with the multidisciplinary team and between the team and other health and social care agencies are established and maintained.
Salary and working hours:
- Salary will go from 135000€ to 188000€ (gross annual salary depending on your experience) for a 39 hour week. On top of this you can get up to 22000€ more on on-calls and 3856€ on rota allowance. You are also eligible to do up to 20% extra work with Private patients in your time at the hospital, typically Irish Consultants earn a lot of extra money in this way (according to the latest data average income is of 180.000€ for Consultant positions in Ireland without counting extra-income from private patients).
Type of contract:
- 1 year contracts to begin with a possibility to become permanent.
- 31 working days per year holidays+10 public holidays
- 7 days study leave for attendance at conferences/seminars
- Up to 3000€/year for educational funding.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
-- IMC registration will be a plus, but we will help all candidates to register with the IMC if they haven't started the process. We will also help the candidate with all the paper work necessary to effectively incorporate to the job place.
-- All doctors must be qualified as a specialist in psychiatrist in a country of the European Union.
-- Irish or UK experience is recommendable but not essential.
-- High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written). No candidate without fluency in the language will be shortlisted for interview, the minimum level acceptable is a C1 level.
For more information about the above mentioned post please email your CV to email@example.com