|Detalles del anuncio
||Ofertas de empleo
||Anesthetics Consultant doctor for Ireland
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||email@example.com BOLOGNA HEALTH JOBS
||Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) has new exciting opportunity for anaesthetics consultant doctor in Connaught county, which is member of the biggest group of hospital in Ireland.
Description OF THE HOSPITAL:
This hospital, provides a comprehensive range of services to emergency and elective patients on an inpatient, outpatient and day care basis across the two sites, and plays a leadership role in acute service delivery providing regional services for a wide range of specialities and is also a designated supra regional centre for cancer and cardiac services serving a catchment area in the region of one million people along the West from Donegal to Tipperary North.
IT is a Model 4 hospital providing 24/7 acute surgery, acute medicine, and critical care and is recognised for Higher Medical Training in all specialities.
- Initial contract of 1 year. Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession in hospitals, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least C1). Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||22 Jan 2019
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]