|Detalles del anuncio
||Cirugia General Digestiva
||Ofertas de empleo
||COLORECTAL SURGERY DOCTORS FOR IRELAND
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||VIVIANA email@example.com BOLOGNA HEALTH JOBS
||Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) member of the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland is looking for a colorectal SURGERY doctor for 2019:
REGISTRARS IN GENERAL SURGERY
CONSULTANTS IN GENERAL SURGERY
IT IS MANDATORY TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN COLORECTAL SURGERY
INCORPORATION: AS SOON AS POSIBLE WITH THE IMC REGISTRATION
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications :
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least C1). Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state.
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||08 Apr 2019
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]