|Detalles del anuncio
||Medicina de Urgencias
||Ofertas de empleo
||EMERGENCY DOCTORS FOR IRELAND
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||VIVIANA firstname.lastname@example.org BOLOGNA HEALTH JOBS
||Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) member of the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland, has new exciting opportunities for Emergency doctors in a public hospitals of the HSE of the Republic of Ireland for July 2019 .
REGISTRAR IN EMERGENGY MEDICINE
SENIOR-REGS IN EMERGENGY MEDICINE
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) or 6 months.
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€-5000 net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester .
Requirements and Qualifications:
1-Minimum experience of 4-5 years in Emergency Medicine at a Hospital is essential.
Specialities that can apply: GP, intensive medicine, internal medicine.
2 - It is important to have the following emergency courses: ACLS, ATLS and BLS certificate.
3-The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
4. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
5.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section
6. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||08 Apr 2019
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]