||Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) requires a CONSULTANT IN GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE with special interested in Rheumatology, respiratory medicine, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology or geriatry for a university hospital located in the north of Ireland .
The hospital is an acute general and maternity Hospital, which forms an integral part of the Health Service Executive North West Region. The Hospital aims to deliver a patient-centred, quality-driven focused service and provides a wide range of diagnostic and support services. It is a teaching hospital with links to the National University of Ireland Galway, the Royal College of Surgeons .
- Initial contract of 12 months , possibilities to be extended.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions, for 39 hours per week
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least C1).
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.