||Main responsibilities: To be responsible for and provide medical support in the delivery of professional and effective medical assistance services for clients to the highest standards of excellence in conjunction with the Coordinating Nurse and Operations Department. Tasks include telemedical counselling and medical cases assessment.
The position includes the following type of work: On-call (90%) and on-premises (10%) work. The candidate will be part of a team and will work one week (from Monday to Sunday) every three weeks, including the corresponding bank holidays.
Tentative shift distribution per week:
On-premises: Monday, from 16h. to 22h.
On-call: from Tuesday to Friday, from 16:30h to 22h.
On-call: on Saturday & Sunday, from 08h. to 22h.
In addition, 2 - 5 extra weeks per year would be necessary to cover absences of colleagues due to holidays (to be paid additionally).
Afternoon shift could be changed to Night shift Tele-work (from home), from Monday to Sunday, from 22h. to 08h., in case of request by the Company.
Premises: Madrid. Campo de las Naciones
- Physician. Fluent in English and Spanish. PC user of Office: Word, Outlook, etc.
- 3-4 years of practitioner experience as Physician, Surgeon, Family Doctor, Occupational Health or Emergencies Doctor. Minimum 12 months of experience in Spain (public or private sector). Travel assistance and international medical care is valued.
- Customer focus, team work, good planning, organization & decision making skills.
- Full availability for shift distribution per month, and for the initial Training period on-premises (1-3 months).
- Permanent employment contract
- Operational initial Training and on-going feedback of evolution
- Excellent working environment & climate
- Job easily shared with other activities/work
- Cash Compensation: (fixed + variable + incentives): 16.500 - 20.000 Euros gross/year
- Benefits package: private Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and ADSL cost. Option to participate in a Flexible Compensation Scheme.