||Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) member of the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland has a new exciting opportunity for a Registrar in Anaesthesia doctor that is able to do ICU, paediatric theatre, obstetrics (with epidural), and transfers.
The hospital is based in the south easthern of Ireland, which provides general medical, surgical and maternity care to people living in South Kilkenny, Waterford City and County. The hospital provides specialty services to the population of the south east c. 500 000 in the following areas of clinical practice:
Cardiology (including Interventional Cardiac Procedures), Trauma Orthopaedics, Opthalmology, Neurology, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Urology, Vascular Surgery, ENT and Neonatology, Radiology, Pathology and Microbiology.
The hospital is the designated cancer centre for the south east, providing rapid access assessment for Breast, Prostate, Lung and Skin cancers. Cancer surgery is centrallised at UHW. Haematology, Medical Oncology and Palliative Care is provided through our inpatient and day care facilities.
- Initial contracts of 1 year. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- To attend conferences or further education : 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.