|Detalles del anuncio
||Ofertas de empleo
||Consultant doctor in anaesthesia
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) member of the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland has a new exciting opportunity for a consultant doctor in anaesthesia with ICU in one of the most important of Hospital in Ireland ( south west hospital group).
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.+oncalls
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants .
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications :
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least B2). Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state ( they must be worked at least 3 years in the country where they got their speciality)
The Consultant Anaesthetist will be responsible for the quality of the delivery of the Anaesthetic Service in the hospital to which he/she is assigned. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring the highest quality response from the service. He/she will provide a regular nine hours commitment to ICU, the hours to be agreed within the Department. The Consultant will function as an integral part of the multi-disciplinary Anaesthetist Team in clinical and administrative matters, including clinical audit.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||05 Nov 2019
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]