|Detalles del anuncio
||Ofertas de empleo
||Consultant in microbiology for Ireland
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||viviana- firstname.lastname@example.org BOLOGNA HEALTH JOBS
||CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN IN MICROBIOLOGY
Description: Bologna Health Jobs member of the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland has new exciting opportunity for a Consultant in MICROBIOLOGY in one of the most important HSE HOSPITAL group.
The service may be broadly considered under the headings of a laboratory management, clinical advisory service provision, infection prevention and control provision, antimicrobial stewardship, liaison with Health/ Survellance duties, food safety/ HACCP
Microbiology Laboratoy Management- clinical and Public Health Laboratory
Authorization of Microbiology reports
Clinical Microbiology advisory service
Infection prevention& control
- Initial contracts of 1 year .
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants POSTS
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding .
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least B2). Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state.
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after. We are also proud members of the NRF (National Recruitment Federation) in Ireland with a license to practice.
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||29 Jan 2020
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]