|Detalles del anuncio
||Ofertas de empleo
||RESPIRATORY MEDICINE DOCTORS FOR THE HSE
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||viviana- email@example.com BOLOGNA HEALTH JOBS
||Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) has new exciting opportunities for REGISTRAR DOCTORS in respiratory medicine in Dublin area and the north-west of Ireland for 2020 :
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) or 6 months.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a b2 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS orOET exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section in ielts and OET with a B
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||29 Jan 2020
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]