|Detalles del anuncio
||Hematologia y Hemoterapia
||Ofertas de empleo
||REGISTRAR IN HAEMATOLOGY FOR IRELAND
|Nombre / e-mail / Empresa
||viviana- email@example.com BOLOGNA HEALTH JOBS
||Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) has new exciting opportunity for a REGISTRAR IN HAEMATOLOGY for one of the HSE leading hospital for the SOUTH of IRELAND:
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for semester.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section or OET EXAM (B)
|Información del anuncio
|Fecha de publicación
||29 Jan 2020
estar conectado para poder publicar comentarios
[ Encontrar todos los anuncios puestos por Invitado ]