||Bologna Health Jobs is looking for Psychiatrist doctors for the HSE hospitals or mental health services,in several cities of the Republic of Ireland (Cork, Dublin area, SLIGO, Cavan…) for 2020 in the following specialties and for the following levels:
Psichiatry of learning disability
Psichiatry of old age
Rehabilitation and Liaison Psychiatry
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants in Psychiatry goes from 127.000€ to 180.000€ + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 7000-8000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants .
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to Psychiatry (counting your residency period).
2. Very high level of English (at least C1).
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered.
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should have had the specialist title recognized in an EU member state
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application: Please provide a full CV in English.