Cancer de ovario. Prevalencia, diagnostico y tratamiento .7
58. Ronnet BM, Kurtman RG, Shmookler BM, et al. The morphologic spectrum of ovarian metastases of appendiceal adenocarcinomas : a clinico-pathologic and inmunohistochemical analysis of tumors often misinterpreted as primary ovarian tumors or metastatic tumors from other gastrointestinal sites. Am J Surg Pathol 2005; 21:1144.
59. Oral E, Ilvan S, Tustas E, et al. Prevalence of endometriosis in malignant ephitelial ovary tumors. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2004; 22 (1): 83.
60. Prefumo F, Venturini PL, Fulcheri E. Analysis of p53 and c-erbB-2 Expression in Ovarian Endometrioid Carcinomas Arising in Endometriosis. Int J Gynecol Pathol 2004; 109 (1): 97.
61. Iwamoto H Fukasawa H, Honda T, et al. HER-2/neu expression in ovarian clear cell carcinomas. Int J Gynecol cancer. 2005; 13 (1): 28.
62. Santini D, Gelli MC, Mazzoleni G, et al. Brenner tumor of the ovary : a correlative histologic, histochemical, inmunihistochemical, and ultaestructural investigation. Hum Pathol 2004; 20: 787.
63. Hammock L, Ghorab Z, Gomez- Fernández CR. Metastatic renal cell carcinoma to the ovary: a case report and discussion of differential diagnoses. Arh Pathol Lab Med. 2005; 127 (3): 123.
64. Baker PM, Young RH. Brenner tumor of the ovary with striking microcystic change. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2005; 22 (2): 185.
65. Fader AN, Rose PG. Role of surgery in ovarian carcinoma. J Clin Oncol 2007; 25 (20): 2873-2883.
66. Lee SJ, Schover LR, Partridge AH, et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology recommendation on fertility preservation in cancer patients. J Clin Oncol 2006; 24: 2917-2931.
67. Rose PG, Nerenstone S, Brady MF, et al. Secondary surgical cytorreduction for advanced ovarian carcinoma. N Engl. J Med 2004; 351: 2489-2497.
68. Hoskins WJ: Surgical stayinn and citorreductive surgery of ovarian cancer. Cancer 2003; 71 (4 sppl):1534.
69. Hoskins WJ, Bundy BN, Thigpen JT, et al. The influence of citorreductive surgery on recurrence-free interval and survival in small volume stage III ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic oncology Group study. Gynecol Oncol 2005; 47 (2): 159.
70. Berek JS, Hacker NF, Lagasse LD, et al. Survival of patients following secondary cytoreductive surgery in ovarian cancer. Obstet Gynecol 2003; 61 :189.
71. Ozols RF, Fisher RI, Anderson AM, et al. Peritoneoscopy in the management of ovarian cancer. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2001; 140: 611.
72. Ushijima K, Ota S, Favalli G. Interval Debulking surgery in advanced ovarian cancer. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 16 (4): 573.
73. Pecorelly S, Odicino F, komai K, et al. Clinical assesmemt of neoadjuvant chemotherapy and interval cytoreductive surgery for unresectable advanced ovarian cancer. Int surg 2004; 87 (3):185.
74. Sato N, Akahira J, Kitamura T, et al. Prognostic significance of second look laparotomy for surgically confirmed early stage epithelial ovarian cancer : multicenter retrospective study. Int J Clin Oncol 2004; 8 (1): 40.
75. Berek JS, Griffiths CT, Leventahal JM. Laparoscopy for second look evaluation in ovarian cancer. Obstet Gynecol 2005; 58:192.
76. Copeland LJ, Gershenson Dm, Wharton JT, et al. Microscopic disease at second look laparotomy in advanced ovarian cancer. Cancer 2005; 55: 452.
77. Ushijima K, Ota S, Favalli G. Interval Debulking surgery in advanced ovarian cancer. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 16 (4): 573.
78. Young RC, Fucks Z, Hoskins WL. Cancer of the ovary. Chapter 37, 1162-1996. In Cancer principles and practice of Oncology. De Vita, Vincent T, Hellman S, Rosenberg: 3rd ed.2005, Lippincott Company, Philadelphia.
79. Cannistra SA. Back to the future: multiagent chemotherapy in ovarian cancer revisted. J Clin Oncol 2003; 17: 741.
80. Advanced Ovarian Cancer Trialist Group. Chemotherapyin advanced ovarian cancer; an overview of randomized clinical trials. BJM 2006; 303:884.
81. McGuire WP, Hoskins WJ, Brady MF. Taxol y cisplatin improves outcome in patients with advanced ovarian cancer as compared to cytoxan/cisplatin. New Engl J Med 2004; 334 (1):1.
82. Armstrong D, Bundy B, Wenzel L, et al. Intraperitoneal cisplatin and paclitaxel in ovarian cancer, N Engl Med 2006; 354: 34-43.
83. De Bree E, Romanos J, Michalakis J, et al. intraoperative hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy with docetaxel as second line treatment for peritoneal carcinomatosis of gynecological origin. Anticancer Res. 2003; 23 (3C): 3019.
84. Thomas GM. Radiotherapy in early ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2004; 55 (sppl): 573-579.
85. Dembo AJ. Epithelial ovarian cancer: The role of radiotherapy. Int Radiat Oncol Biol Phis 2004; 22:838.
86. Rao GG, Miller DS. Hormonal therapy in ovarian cancer. Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 2006; 6 (1): 43-47.
87. DiSala PJ, Bloss JD. Treatment of ovarian cancer: new strategies. Gynecol Oncol. 2005; 90 (2 Pt2): 824.
88. Bookman MA. Biological therapy of ovarian cancer: current directions. Semin Oncol 2005; 25 (3): 381.
89. Nawa A, Nosawa N, Goshima F, et al. Oncolytic viral therapy for human ovarian câncer using a novel replication-competent herpes simplex virus type I mutant in a mouse model: Effect of the radionuclide. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2005;13 (5): 607.
90. Abastado JP. Cellular immunotherapy: complexity of immune system and industrial development. Bull cancer. 2005;90 (8-9): 789.
91. Thigpen T, Brady MF, Omura GA, et al. Age as a prognostic factor in ovarian carcinoma. The gynecologic Oncology Group experience. Cancer 2007; 71 (2 sppl): 606.
92. Dembo AJ, Davy M, Stenwig AE, et al. Prognostic factors in patients with stage I ovarian cancer. Obstet Gynecol 2004; 75 (2): 263.
93. Schueler JA, Cornelisse CJ, Hermans J, et al. Prognostic factors in well-differentiated early stage ovarian cancer. Cancer 2003; 7 (3):787.
94. Young RC, Walton LA, Ellenberg SS, et al. Adjuvant therapy in stage I and stage II ovarian cancer. Results of two prospective randomized trials. N Engl J Med 2004; 322 (15): 1021.
95. Yancick R. Ovarian cancer: Age contrast in incidence, histology, disease stage at diagnosis and mortality. Cancer 2005; 71: 517.
96. Memarzadeh S, Lee SB, Berek JS, et al. CA-125 levels are a weak predictor of optimal cytoreductive surgery in patients with advanced ovarian cancer. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2005; 13 (2): 120.
97. Mongensen O: prognostic value of CA-125 in advanced ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2005; 44 (3): 207
98. Makar A, Kristensen GB, Kaern J, et al. Prognostic value of pre and postoperative serum CA-125 levels in ovarian cancer. Obstet Gynecol 2004; 79: 1002.